Followers

Monday, February 14, 2011

"My Dream,My Future"

The dream is a nightmare for everybody,it depends to people, they called it a good dream or bad dream.All of us has a dream to be.People said they want to be a seamen,constructing worker,nurses,teachers and other else.
My dream was to become a Graphic Artist or they called now I know is "ANIMATOR".That was my dream when I was 8 or 7.My parent said that they want me to be a policeman or marine as my Father's job but I want to become a animator someday whether they like it or not.
In the future so on, I will be the famous artist in the Philippines but not only in Philippines,in the whole world.What is your dream?Or what is your ambition in you? That was in my mind always.Also to fulfill my dreams,I make sure to study harder and enjoy the life as a student

No comments:

Post a Comment