Followers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Reflection in I.C.T in Third Grading

Second Grading is done already and now Third Grading is happened right now.T.L.E (ICT) is the main process of the learning technology tha ca learn,discover anything and explore the web.
I learn in the Third Grading in the T.L.E subject is how to make a web page by learning in the second grading about the tags.And put it in a notepad to make it simple.It so easily make an web page right now because of our generation.Many discoveries by the scientist about our technology.And me I want o learn more about the internet in the whole wide web.
Discover new website and discover many things.I want to explore more in our subject and other things that I want to discover all thy my things to want.

No comments:

Post a Comment